Contribute a Publication or Article
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FIRST PUBLICATION
- Write your article. Include your headshot and bio in the template provided. At this point, you are ready to submit!
- Return to this opportunity and click "Express Interest" below to apply. You will be prompted to login or to create an IIBA account.
- Review and agree to the Publication Terms and Conditions
- Complete the volunteer form and upload your publication file.
Members may submit multiple articles. Follow the instructions above for How to Submit Your First Publication when submitting your first article. All subequent articles must be submitted using the steps below.
- Click Login in the upper right hand corner of this page to login to your IIBA account. Once logged in, you will return to this page.
- Click here to submit additional articles. (You will receive a 403 error if you are not logged in)
- Repeat Step 2 if submitting multiple articles at the same time.
- Blogs and articles contribute to the knowledge base that supports both A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) and the global community of practice.
- The content cannot previously have been published in another forum
- The content may require revisions after review by the IIBA Editorial Committee
- Published work shared with the Business Analysis community through IIBA
- CDU’s granted for articles published
- If the publication is accepted, you will be provided with its status and committee feedback
- Edits should be incorporated and returned within the timeframe provided
We look forward to receiving your publication(s)!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: